[email protected] georgecboater3@gmail.com is offline

Default Sons of the Taliban...

Krausebag wrote:
Perhaps "Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest" should be the "state text" of
Louisiana, although the state adopting a work of fiction as its state
book does seem mildly appropriate.

Well hello, Krausebag. It's so very nice of you to bring us this boating related item.

The Missus was inquiring about you just last evening. She asked me, "How's that ego centric guy in your boating group. You know, the one who claims his wife has 3 doctoral degrees?"

I was able to tell her that you're still here and most likely getting ready to attend your next Yale alumni meeting!

By the way, what year did you graduate from Yale?