posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing,alt.usenet.kooks
52% 52% is offline

Default I pity you land lubbers who are pretend sailors.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

I pity you land lubbers. Yes, YOU! I don't know
anybody posting to Usenet who isn't a dullard
landlubber. Capt. Skippy of the "Flying Pig" has
even turned into a land lubber as I predicted a
couple years ago.

..

An excellent post, Greg...

Many years ago I was living close to where I'm @ now (my new abode)

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=du...ed=0CCcQ8gEwAA

...zoom in or out to savour the nautical aspect!...anyways, back then I
was often a young drunkard with a mission in life & once passing by a
moored yacht I took time to just look @ it, from the shoreline, like! -
this owner drongo emerged fro' teh bowels o' teh vessel & gave me the
most hateful look imaginable (that imagery lives with me to this
day)...Maybe you, as an owner & liver-on-board person can define the
unwarranted & inexcusable hate animus of this execrable boaty arsehole -
thks mate!..
..