posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing,alt.usenet.kooks
Julian[_2_] Julian[_2_] is offline

Default I pity you land lubbers who are pretend sailors.

On 4/10/2014 8:48 PM, Checkmate wrote:

Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

First check out what Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. said:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:34:42 -0700, Checkmate
wrote:

What an exciting life. Laying around on your tiny little fairy bote
that you laughingly refer to as a "yacht". You might as well be in a
jail cell... that's not much smaller than the living space you have.

Think of it this way. I have a multi-billion acre swimming
pool!

You don't have the right attitude, dude. You're stuck on
stucco! Freaking fraidy-cat lubber! Your house is just a
substitute for the womb you never learned to live without!

Can you say agoraphobia

I'll take solid land under my feet over a floating nutshell any day.
I've got acres of wilderness right outside my door, and I've got lots of
trees. I have little use for boats, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to
live on one.

Boats are great.
--

"What is your name?"