posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing,alt.usenet.kooks
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default I pity you land lubbers who are pretend sailors.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:48:45 -0700, Checkmate
wrote:

I'll take solid land under my feet over a floating nutshell any day.
I've got acres of wilderness right outside my door, and I've got lots of
trees. I have little use for boats, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to
live on one.

Then, that's proof you fear freedom. You feel more secure in small
womb-like spaces.

The whole world is my back yard while you're satisfied with a few
freaking trees.