F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Warning!

On 4/9/14, 1:09 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:42:09 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Not at all. It just seems that Time Machine, which is not even my main
backup software, is easier to use than whatever you're using.

Bold statement since you don't really have a clue what I am using

It must be easier, Greg, since I am not having problems and it doesn't
take any of my time to run backups for all the computers in the house.
Yes, my wife's Win 7 machine also backs up to the server without
intervention. Took my about 30 seconds to make that connection about two
years ago.