Dave Moorman

Default Natural Rivers (or not) - Pine, Upper manistee

In article ,
"stone" wrote:

The extreme environmentalists however do not
need information....just the very idea of development is evil to them. And
that is where the danger lies. When they take extreme positions like that it
really poisons the well as to dialog and understanding. We will see how it
all plays out.

You're taking a reasonable position, Stone, and that's commendable.
I've had the feeling lately that the country as a whole is getting more
polarized, and wonder if that's because we seldom actually sit and talk
to people we disagree with.

Dave