Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default Here come da Judge...

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 06:14:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:45:32 AM UTC-4, John H. wrote:
...by Taurus, that is! I'm thinking global warming may cause an infusion of rattlesnakes into the

Northern Virginia/Southern Maryland/Washington DC area, and therefore I may have need of one of

these two revolvers:

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=199&category=Revolver&toggle=&bread crumbseries=41

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_827547_-1_757767_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Anyone own one of these? I like the idea that the S&W will fire the .45 ACP. The Taurus, from what I

see, is limited to the .45 Colt, as far as .45 caliber goes.

Anyone? Who knows, maybe those damn pythons will work their way up here!

I've fired a few rounds from a Judge and it's cool, but I don't see the value. The guy had some .410 shells with three 00 (I think) buckshot in them. At 10 yards they put three nice holes in a 10 inch circle.

BTW, does your gmail address work?