Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default Carver boats - a big mistake?

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 14:47:29 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:26:18 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

Sometime I'll have to dig out my pics of the harbor in Monaco. There is some *real*
money tied up right there!

===

Oh gosh yes. We were there three years ago during the boat show. What
a hoot. Some of the so called dinghies (yacht tenders) were over 40
ft long and had more varnished teak than my Grand Banks.

A lot of them are down in the Caribbean during the winter time where
you can see them fully equipped with owners and crew.

I could have spent the whole day in Monaco harbor just taking pictures of the boats. But, my buddy
from Holland wanted to get on up in the French Alps, so we spent only a couple hours there. We did
the Monaco Grand Prix circuit, which was a lot of fun. Of course we had stop lights and speed
limits, but we still had a good time pretending. And it's a good thing the cops weren't paying us
much attention.