Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Here come da Judge...

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:45:32 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

...by Taurus, that is! I'm thinking global warming may cause an infusion of rattlesnakes into the
Northern Virginia/Southern Maryland/Washington DC area, and therefore I may have need of one of
these two revolvers:

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=199&category=Revolver&toggle=&bread crumbseries=41

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_827547_-1_757767_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Anyone own one of these? I like the idea that the S&W will fire the .45 ACP. The Taurus, from what I
see, is limited to the .45 Colt, as far as .45 caliber goes.

Anyone? Who knows, maybe those damn pythons will work their way up here!

===

For a snake gun I'd use downloaded 38 special or 45 ACP with snake
shot. No sense making a lot of noise or recoil just to shoot a snake
at close range.