H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default No need to troll...

On 3/28/2014 10:02 PM, Earl wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/28/14, 9:32 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:44:09 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

Maybe we could drown him out with *anything* that was recreational
and sociable! It's the friggin'
politics and religion that start the gang wars here.

Why does rec.boats have to be *your* forum for your multitude of
hobbies? This isn't a boating forum, and it hasn't been for years.
There are no real rules here, there is no moderator, and your gang of
righties has gone out of its way to drive off just about everyone who
doesn't adhere to your political and religious beliefs.

I've modified my reason for hanging out here a bit...I no longer am
waiting for the newsgroup to actually die. I think it is already done
that. Now, the fun is going to be to watch you righties become
sharklike and start feeding on yourselves. Blood in the water, as it
were. And it will happen, because you have right-wing posters here who
have never had anything decent to add to any discussion and only come
here to dump on others. Well, if all that is left is a pack of
right-wing sharks...then that is what the food will be.

Bon appetit!

Pay your taxes, asshole, and then we will discuss your behavior here.

I doubt the "righties" will start feeding on each other while there's
still some leftie flesh to dine on.