Tim Tim is offline

Default Carver boats - a big mistake?

On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:57:24 AM UTC-7, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Did you notice the date of the post this guy was responding to?

"Saturday, March 18, 2000"

Must have a very slow computer.

Sure did, Rich. It's a good boating thread with lots of discussion on the brand name. I have some Bayliner frieends who have had really good runs with the Bayliners. Like everything. Maintenance is the key factor.

The only think I didn't really care for several of their models was that 'micro cruise-liner' styling they thought would be a big hit.

Behold the 'Contesa"

http://www.hiwtc.com/photo/products/39/00/54/5479.jpg