H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default No need to troll...

On 3/28/2014 10:57 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/28/14, 10:42 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/28/2014 10:36 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/28/14, 9:32 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:44:09 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

Maybe we could drown him out with *anything* that was recreational and
sociable! It's the friggin'
politics and religion that start the gang wars here.

Why does rec.boats have to be *your* forum for your multitude of
hobbies? This isn't a boating forum, and it hasn't been for years. There
are no real rules here, there is no moderator, and your gang of righties
has gone out of its way to drive off just about everyone who doesn't
adhere to your political and religious beliefs.

I've modified my reason for hanging out here a bit...I no longer am
waiting for the newsgroup to actually die. I think it is already done
that. Now, the fun is going to be to watch you righties become sharklike
and start feeding on yourselves. Blood in the water, as it were. And it
will happen, because you have right-wing posters here who have never had
anything decent to add to any discussion and only come here to dump on
others. Well, if all that is left is a pack of right-wing sharks...then
that is what the food will be.

Bon appetit!

rec.boats is one of the few newsgroups that does not have an official
charter.

Even if it did, is there anyone around in what is left of usenet
hierarchy to enforce anything? Even Duke University, one of the
primogenitors of usenet, shut down its usenet server about five years ago.

The right-wing boys who survive in here by feeding on the flesh of
posters who don't adhere to the "common beliefs" will starve unless they
start eating their brothers.

I think there was only one other left-leaner here (other than me) who
posted with some regularity, and now he is MIA. I'll have to drop him an
email to find out what's up. I hope he just got bored and isn't ill.

You aren't just a left leaner, you got your toes curled over the wing tips.