F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default No need to troll...

On 3/28/14, 11:22 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:36:54 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/28/14, 9:32 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:44:09 -0400, Gene Kearns wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:18:22 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

No need to troll rec.boats?

Probably not but you do it anyhow.

Maybe if there was any boating content, we could drown him out....

Maybe we could drown him out with *anything* that was recreational and sociable! It's the friggin'
politics and religion that start the gang wars here.

Why does rec.boats have to be *your* forum for your multitude of
hobbies? This isn't a boating forum, and it hasn't been for years. There
are no real rules here, there is no moderator, and your gang of righties
has gone out of its way to drive off just about everyone who doesn't
adhere to your political and religious beliefs.

You are the originator of the political and anti-religious **** here lately. And, like a dumb ass, I
gave you another opportunity to trash folks here.

Had you had the benefit of a proper Jesuit education, you wouldn't think
my posts were anti-religious. I'm sorry that most of the subjects that
interest you simply bore me. I don't RV, I don't rub meat with hot,
spicy crap, I went to bluegrass festivals 50 years ago before the genre
got almost completely electrified and commercial, I don't belong to the
buy a box of ammo a day club, and I don't play with toy airplanes.

On the other hand, I still go boating, but...you don't. The boat is
scheduled for relaunch next week, and Dan, the Diesel Van Man, will be
stopping by for "dewinterizing" checkups, startups, adjustments, fluids,
et cetera.

Oh, another of your hobbies...I did look over a new revolver the other
day, a Ruger GP100. I liked it very much, more than the S&W 686 I had
been considering. I couldn't fire it because it was brand, spanking new
and had been ordered for someone else, but I did get to handle it. The
dealer is going to hook me up with a fellow who has one and will meet me
at a local range so I can fire it. Cool, eh? Buy from a local dealer and
you get to try before you buy. Good concept when buying a firearm.