William R. Watt

Default Stately pleasure domes

Dave Manby ) writes:

Where is kayaking heading? We have got to the stage where we are
building waves specifically for freestyle events next we will have the
rapid covered to keep the rain out and the heat in.

Not to mention keeping out nasty territorial attack geese and
biting-stinging insects. Where they are going is called "virtual reality",
Fantasyland for paddlers brought to you by Disney Corp., water slides for
kayaks. No birdwatching. No nature photography. Buy your photos at the
souvenir counter. Get your photo taken with a DisneyCorp certified
paddling instructor. Its paddle their way or the highway.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm