stone

Default Natural Rivers (or not) - Pine, Upper manistee

The ones that think there is wilderness in the lower 48, that push for
rewriting the National Park general management plans to limit access for the
public unless you are a backpacker, that pushed private boats out of Isle
Royale (America's only "maritime" park) so "wilderness" backpackers could
enjoy themselves without seeing a, heaven forbid "boat", that are working to
add "wilderness" to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and Pictured
Rocks National Lakeshore, that denigrate people over animals, I can rattle
on and on, but you miscreants know who you are......that will not allow
logging but instead let our forests become tinder dry only to go up in
flames because they hate timber men, etc...... you know a good rant is good
for the soul.....
"Dave Moorman" wrote in message
In article ,
"stone" wrote:

Interesting point, but if you want natural rivers go to Alaska, not

Michigan
or anywhere in the Midwest. We can not alter our environment to meet the
emotional needs of a few elitists.

Which elitists would that be?

Dave