Larry Cable

Default The Bell Prodigy and hi to my RBP friends

(Chris Kelly)

Typed in Richard, Larry and his RF buddies took me at lower (not low, 400
cfs). It was literaly one of the best days of my paddling life.
Still very hard; Walked the second drop of Triple Drop and Climax.
Absolutly wonderful creeking. Do it for sure at lower water. Chris

Glad you had a good time. The second time down, the adrenalin isn't quite
flowing as much and you start to notice things like that its one damn pretty
canyon and that there are a lot of nice rapids besides the big five.

Larry
SYOTR
Larry C.