Prijon Yukon Expedition

Old July 21st 03, 07:25 PM
Joe Fallon

Default Prijon Yukon Expedition

Hello Group,
I am in the market for a used Prijon Yukon Expedition or Yukon Tour.
Had one in the past and have mourned the day i sold it since. I live
in central Virginia. Please email me at . Thanks in
advance, Joe Fallon
Old December 31st 10, 02:39 AM
Antony DiGiovanni Antony DiGiovanni is offline
Junior Member

Joe,

Are you still in the market for a Prijon Yukon Expedition? I am looking to sell the one I have. Please see my recently posted ad.

Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fallon View Post