BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Prijon Yukon Expedition (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14170-prijon-yukon-expedition.html)

Joe Fallon July 21st 03 07:25 PM

Prijon Yukon Expedition

Hello Group,
I am in the market for a used Prijon Yukon Expedition or Yukon Tour.
Had one in the past and have mourned the day i sold it since. I live
in central Virginia. Please email me at . Thanks in
advance, Joe Fallon

Antony DiGiovanni December 31st 10 01:39 AM

Joe,

Are you still in the market for a Prijon Yukon Expedition? I am looking to sell the one I have. Please see my recently posted ad.

Tony

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Fallon (Post 103082)