Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Squire

Default Redmond Whisp

I have had Tim hill's book on my shelves for some years and am, at last,
heading towards the point where I can actually build a sharpie. It is to be
as light as possible so that it will be used, but large enough for the whole
family. Redmond's Whisp looks ideal weighing just 68lbs yet capable of
carrying 600lbs. What is the catch?

Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can get plans for Whisp?

Paul