BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Grand Canyon Trips (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/95152-grand-canyon-trips.html)

Bob Becker June 6th 08 09:01 PM

Grand Canyon Trips

My wife and I are pondering a trip down the Grand Canyon in 2009.
Any suggestions as to what companies are recommended or which ones
to avoid?

Thanks in advance...

BB

Andrio.Kaban March 11th 11 10:40 AM

We can rule out all of the overnight tours as we only have a few days to see the whole of Vegas itself but there are still so many different day trips to choose from. I quite like the tours which combine several modes of transport i.e. coach, plane, helicopter and boat such as the 'Grand Canyon Adventure Tour' but don't know if these are actually as good value as the pure helicopter trips.