BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   free stuff (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/47566-free-stuff.html)

paddleORdye August 24th 05 07:20 PM

free stuff

Hey Paddlers-

Thanks to all of you who have been checking out my website
www.paddling.about.com. If you havent already signed up for the
newsletter you should:
http://paddling.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm

Anyways, Im starting a new section on the site with reviews on kayaks
and canoes. With there being so many boats out there to paddle I dont
have time to trythem all out my self.

So this is my purposal, if you write me a GOOD review of your boat I
will send you a T-shirt from one of our sponsors and a sticker.

What do you think?

email me at

[email protected] September 6th 05 10:03 PM

What do you call a "GOOD" review?
Something ballanced with positive and negative input on boats strenghts
and short falls from people with more than one boat and three paddle
trips under them: Or fluffy happy stories about what ever thing that is
advertised regardless or whether or not it is fit for the water?
Some folks won't print anything remotely negative because a
manufacturer or supplier will take exception and perhaps his
advertising dollare else where.

paddleORdye September 7th 05 01:30 AM

Im looking for a good unbiased review. From one paddler to another.