BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   looking for american river "kayak buddy" (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/45156-looking-american-river-%22kayak-buddy%22.html)

dangerp June 21st 05 03:22 AM

looking for american river "kayak buddy"

I'm looking for someone in the sacramento/american river area that
likes to whitewater kayak and would want some extra company. I have
been kayaking on the Kern river for about 5 years now, and although I
have lived in the Sacramento area for a couple years, I haven't had the
chance to kayak the American yet (I haven't had a kayak available, long
story). I have heard that the south fork has some pretty good
whitewater. I would love to check it out, but I don't think it would
be wise to go solo my first time on a strange river. Plus, it's always
more fun if you have someone else around to enjoy it with. Let me know
if you wanna paddle!