BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Rafting in Costa Rica (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/25813-rafting-costa-rica.html)

Mike December 4th 04 06:41 PM

Rafting in Costa Rica

Hi,

Has anyone been rafting on the Peralta section (Angostra to Peralta)
of the Rio Reventazon? Or on the Upper Pacuare (Bajo Pacuare to Tres
Equis) on the Rio Pacuare?

Which section is better and has more challenging white-water???
Also, which rafting outfitters would you recommend (Rio Tropicales is
good but rather expensive!)?

We are going to Costa Rica during the last week of December and are
looking for anyone else that may be rafting on any of the above
sections. If anyone is interested, we would need 2 to 4 more people
for a group on either trip. We are trying to orgainize a single day
trip per river during the period of Dec 29 to Jan 1.

Thank you.

Carey Robson December 5th 04 04:29 PM

Last March we paddled 11 days in canoes, kayaks and rafts with Costa Rica
Rios. We did an overnight trip on the Pacuare that was fantastic. I would
recommend CRR.

Sincerely,
Carey Robson -- www.CanoeBC.ca

om...