BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Drip rings for one-piece kayak paddle? (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/21105-drip-rings-one-piece-kayak-paddle.html)

nielsdt August 4th 04 10:17 PM

Drip rings for one-piece kayak paddle?

I recently bought a carbon-fiber kayak paddle from an internet clearance
outlet. I like the paddle, but it does not have drip rings. Does anyone
know of a product for this situation?

nielsdt

Greg Dunlap August 4th 04 10:51 PM

nielsdt wrote:
I recently bought a carbon-fiber kayak paddle from an internet clearance
outlet. I like the paddle, but it does not have drip rings. Does anyone
know of a product for this situation?

nielsdt

You normally can pick them up at any kayak dealer

nielsdt August 4th 04 11:20 PM

Drip rings for one-piece kayak paddle?

I mentioned in the header but not the body of my post that the paddle is one
piece and does not come apart. I have found drip rings that will slide over
the handle, but not the blades. Do they screw together, or what?

Nielsdt

Jon C August 5th 04 12:10 AM

nielsdt wrote:

I recently bought a carbon-fiber kayak paddle from an internet clearance
outlet. I like the paddle, but it does not have drip rings. Does anyone
know of a product for this situation?

nielsdt

Google search on "drip rings one piece" turned up:

http://tinyurl.com/6or87

Basically you're going to use regular rings and secure them with zip ties.

Jon