BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   NEED INFO (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14861-need-info.html)

vinnie May 17th 04 11:27 PM

NEED INFO

Where is the best place to buy white water gear and clothing on line?

--
Vinnie
All outgoing email is scanned by E-Trust

Wilko May 18th 04 01:23 AM

NEED INFO

vinnie wrote:
Where is the best place to buy white water gear and clothing on line?

If you're located in the U.S., I regularly hear from U.S. paddlers that
NRS has a pretty good customer service. Their website:

http://www.nrsweb.com/default.asp

The warranty from their website says:

"At NRS we want you to be happy with the products you buy, so we
guarantee all NRS items for their useful life. If at any time you're not
satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please return it to
the dealer where it was purchased or contact NRS directly for evaluation."

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe