BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   FS: Adventure books (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14849-fs-adventure-books.html)

Anne May 1st 04 04:42 AM

FS: Adventure books

Hello

I have the following for sale - price is "Make an offer!"

Adventure Travels
---------------------
Polar Passage, Historic First Sail Through the Northwest Passage -
Jeff MacInnis

A Walk in the Woods (Appalachian Trail) Bill Bryson

Wild To the Heart - Rick Bass
Mountains and other Ghosts - Dermot Somers
Himalayan Odyssey – Parker Antin

Risk, An Exploration into the Lives of Athletes on the Edge – Steve Boga

Travel guides
-------------
Adventuring in British Columbia
Ultimate Adventure Sourcebook

Paddling guide
-----------------
Chattooga Wild and Scenic River – Brian Boyd

Mountaineering
------------------
Mixed Emotions – Greg Child
Sacred Summits – Peter Boardman
Living on the Edge, Winter Ascent of Kanchenjunga – Cherie Bremer-Kamp
K2 – Triumph and Tragedy – Jim Curran
One Man's Mountains – Tom Patey
Into Thin Air – Jon Krakauer

Happy paddling!
Anne

Dan Valleskey May 1st 04 06:53 AM

FS: Adventure books

gosh, I have about half of those boooks on my shelves.

we have good tastes.

-Dan V.