BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14770-missing-paddler-chris-clark-pacific-nw.html)

cadeck December 6th 03 05:35 AM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

riverman December 18th 03 01:04 PM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go by
in your post.

--riverman

William Wahl December 21st 03 03:12 AM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"riverman" wrote in message

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go

by
in your post.

--riverman

Nor may I add, an update. The newspapers are clear here in Seattle.
Ciao!
Bill

Fiona December 21st 03 06:40 AM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"William Wahl" wrote in message ...
"riverman" wrote in message

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go

by
in your post.

--riverman

Nor may I add, an update. The newspapers are clear here in Seattle.
Ciao!
Bill

okay some dumb questions.
what is his name?
what type of boat, colour, material?
what equipment has he should things go wrong?
a brief physical discription.... any health issues?
is there a trip plan?
how far north??? might we bump into him near vancouver island?
this assumes he is on the ocean.
i hope you find your friend , if a room mate of mine vanished i would
be sick with worry.
the pacific north west is a big area

beaver charlie December 22nd 03 03:39 PM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

Alien abduction. He'll be returned to you okay.

Mary Malmros December 24th 03 12:13 PM

(Fiona) writes:

"William Wahl" wrote in message ...
"riverman" wrote in message

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go

by
in your post.

--riverman

Nor may I add, an update. The newspapers are clear here in Seattle.
Ciao!
Bill

okay some dumb questions.
what is his name?
what type of boat, colour, material?
what equipment has he should things go wrong?
a brief physical discription.... any health issues?

et cetera.. um...did the OP even say that he'd gone missing while
boating???

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros

Some days you're the windshield,
Other days you're the bug.

Fiona December 28th 03 05:00 PM

(cadeck) wrote in message . com...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

okay ; dare i ask ....... Has he turned up yet??
or will we be reading about him in the obits.

MLL December 30th 03 06:05 PM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"Fiona" wrote in message
om...
(beaver charlie) wrote in message

. com...
Alien abduction. He'll be returned to you okay.

(cadeck) wrote in message
. com...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

okay ; dare i ask ....... Has he turned up yet??
or will we be reading about him in the obits.

The bio experiments are almost completed and he will be returned.

Fiona January 2nd 04 02:50 PM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"MLL" wrote in message om...
"Fiona" wrote in message
om...
(beaver charlie) wrote in message

. com...
Alien abduction. He'll be returned to you okay.

(cadeck) wrote in message
. com...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

okay ; dare i ask ....... Has he turned up yet??
or will we be reading about him in the obits.

The bio experiments are almost completed and he will be returned.

ok Has our chris washed ashore in some bar yet?
it would be nice to know this absolute stranger is safe.
just a kayak thing...
we will have fun but we do care.

riverman January 19th 04 05:34 PM

missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

"Fiona" wrote in message
om...
"MLL" wrote in message

om...
"Fiona" wrote in message
om...
(beaver charlie) wrote in message

. com...
Alien abduction. He'll be returned to you okay.

(cadeck) wrote in message
. com...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and

i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

okay ; dare i ask ....... Has he turned up yet??
or will we be reading about him in the obits.

The bio experiments are almost completed and he will be returned.

ok Has our chris washed ashore in some bar yet?
it would be nice to know this absolute stranger is safe.
just a kayak thing...
we will have fun but we do care.

Well, this topic sure has hung around with no resolution. Anyone know the
OP, so we can get some closure on the missing guy? Now I'M even getting
curious.

--riverman
curiouser and curiouser..