RAPTR20

Default FS: Dagger FX 5.7 Kayak(White Water Playboat) $500.00 OBO or trade

This is a newer Dagger FX 5.7 kayak. I have only use this boat two times. I
bought the boat, thinking I would want to do aeral tricks, but i decide i want
a more slicy boat at this point in time . This boat also comes with the the
pods that you can put on the boat to add volumn. this boat only has a few
scraches on it. great deal the msrp is about 1000 get this newer boat for half
the price. feel free to call or e-mail me for info or pictures. thanks a lot
happy boating.
(I live in Warminster in PA this is 30 min's from philly)

(215)-675-1184