BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Lower Gauley shuttle? (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14701-lower-gauley-shuttle.html)

Leonard J. Peirce September 17th 03 03:48 PM

Lower Gauley shuttle?

In past years we've always shuttled with Rusty on the Lower Gauley. But
Rusty is out-of-business and I was wondering....is anyone else picking up
where Rusty left off? Is there anyone we could get a shuttle from?

Email replies are best.

--
Leonard J. Peirce Email:

ChuckB September 17th 03 09:33 PM

Lower Gauley shuttle?

As far as I know (as a local) no one has picked up Rusty's shuttle business.
There is no "shuttle for money" service on the Lower Gauley. Your only hope
is to hook up with some other private boater(s).

Chuck