BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Wanted: North Idaho WW kayak partner(s) (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14655-wanted-north-idaho-ww-kayak-partner-s.html)

Andy July 21st 03 06:59 PM

Wanted: North Idaho WW kayak partner(s)

I'll be visiting Coeur d'Alene for the first time from 25 Jul - 2 Aug.
If there's anyone out there that can show me some local class II/III
rivers & playspots, I'll bring along my boat. Have vehicle, will
shuttle.

Wh2oscott July 23rd 03 02:22 AM

Wanted: North Idaho WW kayak partner(s)

right now the rivers are all very low. the spokane river is floatable but low
and very warm. the best whitewater is 2 hours east on the Clark Fork at
Alberton Gorge. this run is a great run and is at a perfect flow. I, am backed
up with side jobs and will not be paddling during your visit period. but to
find paddlers who will go to: