BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Canoe Cart (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14651-re-canoe-cart.html)

Me too. July 19th 03 03:10 PM

Canoe Cart

I don't think so. I have one and love it. I've done an extensive search
and keep coming up empty. Which model do you have?

"Martin Stover" wrote in message
Does anyone know if Farrington Chariots are still manufactured?

I have one that I would like to sell, but I have no idea
what it is worth. I bought it 5 or 6 years ago and ended
up never using it.

Thanks

Cannon \(O|||||||O\) August 5th 03 11:02 PM

Canoe Cart

Try

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commer...30&prmenbr=226