BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Raider 18 (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/26460-raider-18-a.html)

Ray Norrish December 23rd 04 02:29 AM

Raider 18

This boat is advertised on www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk, but here's the spec:

Fantastic fishing platform:-

Raider 18 with Mercury 75Hp, 5Hp Aux, GPS, Fishfinder, Compass, VHF,
Lifejackets, Twin Axle trailer, High Quality new GelCel batteries, Electric
Bilge, Anchor etc. Many extras. Full history, servicing etc. ...

loads of extras, and will have both engines 2005 service prior to sale.
Did have it up at £11,000, but will take £10,250 for winter sale of this
boat.

email me if interested - may take £10k with persuasion, as I am losing my
4WD in April !

--
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and