BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Boats for sale? (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/25130-boats-sale.html)

Richard Brookman November 13th 04 06:24 PM

Boats for sale?

I've seen a few boats for sale posted to this NG. Can I take it that these
are acceptable to the group, provided that they are suitably marked as such
in the header?

TIA

--

Rich

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium

Derek November 14th 04 12:03 AM

"Richard Brookman" wrote in message
I've seen a few boats for sale posted to this NG. Can I take it that

these
are acceptable to the group, provided that they are suitably marked as

such
in the header?

TIA

--

Rich

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium

Not being a regular poster I cant say for sure but IMO it would make a
welcome change from the mountains of spam virii etc this group attracts
Derek

---