BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Free Vehicle Advertising On Boat Agent UK ---> A 100% FREE SERVICE <--- (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/24425-free-vehicle-advertising-boat-agent-uk-%3E-100%25-free-service-%3C.html)

Car Agent October 26th 04 07:23 PM

Free Vehicle Advertising On Boat Agent UK ---> A 100% FREE SERVICE <---

Dear Reader,

Car Agent UK is now providing a free service that enables members of the
general public the ability to advertise (until sold) their vehicles. To
visit
the Car Agent website and sell your vehicle today go to:

http://www.caragent.co.uk/

You can buy and sell the following types of vehicle on Car Agent UK:

- Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles
- Boats
- Caravans
- Trucks

The Car Agent website provides sellers with a comprehensive set of tools
enabling them to advertise their vehicle effectively (associated upto 4 high
resolution images with each vehicle, and provide detailed text).

If you are looking to buy a vehicle then once again we recommend you
take a look at Car Agent and use the search tools provided to find your
perfect vehicle.

We beleive there should be a free service available that enables members
of the public to sell their vehicles for no fee! We would like to hear of
any
feedback you might have.

Best regards

Car Agent