BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Power boat for sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/13127-power-boat-sale.html)

Bri June 18th 04 09:13 PM

Power boat for sale

Chaparral 205 SSe, year 2000 model. Mercruiser 4.3L V6 alpha engine.
Low engine hours. Cuddy cabin sleeps two, additional seating in
cockpit pulls out to form third berth. Full camper canvas and cockpit
covers. Adjustable hi / low driver's seat with flip up bolster,
compass, depth sounder, tilt steering, stereo, pump-out toilet. Comes
with a 4-wheeled, braked, Magic tilt trailer.

Photo available at:
http://www.bluewatermarine.co.uk/Mai...?CatCode=1194B

Make me an offer. If you contact me direct, I'll do you a better price
than advertised.

Brian