BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   alterations (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/13049-alterations.html)

Colin Smith December 7th 03 08:32 AM

alterations

Hi, I have a Seahog 'Seaprince', and I want to fit (or get fitted) a
bulkhead so as to create a secure area at the front of the boat. Any
suggestions as to how this would best be achieved would be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Colin

Dave December 8th 03 12:36 AM

alterations

Hi Colin,

Have a word with Arnie at Poolside Mouldings

http://www.seahog.co.uk/about.htm

I am sure he will help you

Regards

Dave