BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Ring 18 (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/12962-ring-18-a.html)

Fox McCloud September 9th 03 10:43 PM

Ring 18

Ring 18 Hull 1993/94, ideal performance / ski boat

2pack respray in black / graphite deck, 160l underfloor stainless fuel
tank, Merc filter, twin cable steering, 2 Ring bucket seats,
Structually A1 no crazing etc but needs interior tidying. Looks
awesome

On road trailer, Penzance

Genuine reason for sale, £1000

paul graham April 25th 05 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox McCloud
Ring 18 Hull 1993/94, ideal performance / ski boat

2pack respray in black / graphite deck, 160l underfloor stainless fuel
tank, Merc filter, twin cable steering, 2 Ring bucket seats,
Structually A1 no crazing etc but needs interior tidying. Looks
awesome

On road trailer, Penzance

Genuine reason for sale, £1000

hi there could you please e mail me with more details of your boat & pictures if possible please to

many thnks paul

paul graham April 25th 05 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul graham
hi there could you please e mail me with more details of your boat & pictures if possible please to

many thnks paul

were is the boat?
is it in good condition ?