BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   boat hire (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/12921-boat-hire.html)

4 u August 6th 03 09:54 AM

boat hire

Hi There

I would like to know if their is anywhere I can hire a boat to see if me and
the family get on with it.

ideally east Anglia area east coast / north coast

cheers

--
Regards

Ma

Me August 6th 03 01:04 PM

boat hire

"4 u" wrote in message
Hi There

I would like to know if their is anywhere I can hire a boat to see if me

and
the family get on with it.

ideally east Anglia area east coast / north coast

Hire for a week on the Norfolk Broads, it will give the family a gentle
taster, ok a lot of the hire boats are the forward drive houseboat things,
but some are available that look like real boats.

Also the area around Yarmouth/Breydon Water is a good taster for estury
cruising as there is a strong tide to take account of & places you can run
aground if you don't keep to the channel etc.