BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Unseen Hazards (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/90408-unseen-hazards.html)

aaronb January 31st 08 01:19 PM

Unseen Hazards

For those in the south regions in particular, there could be hazzards
that you would not normally expect.

I had one member of the BCU community make false criminal accusations
to a female about others close to them and use a web of lies in order
to make a female feel vunarable enough to manipulate them to have sex
with him. The female in question has since tried to take her own life
as a result of this horrible deception.

That would make me worry if my daughter were being coached by this man.