BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Kevlar canoes in UK (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/73183-kevlar-canoes-uk.html)

Richard Jackson August 23rd 06 11:49 AM

Kevlar canoes in UK

I would like to purchase a 16 ft lightweight Kevlar or similar canoe
- easily obtained in Canada or USA but I cannot find a UK source.
Can anyone help?

Peter Clinch August 23rd 06 01:26 PM

Kevlar canoes in UK

Richard Jackson wrote:
I would like to purchase a 16 ft lightweight Kevlar or similar canoe
- easily obtained in Canada or USA but I cannot find a UK source.
Can anyone help?

http://www.canoesforsale.co.uk/ is a web shop fronting for "real" UK
supplier Brookbank.

They have a few kevlar models in the open canoe section.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Nigel Winters August 23rd 06 07:31 PM

Kevlar canoes in UK

You could try ringing Marsport in Reading I think they have sold some.
tel 0118 9665912.

In article , Peter Clinch
writes
Richard Jackson wrote:
I would like to purchase a 16 ft lightweight Kevlar or similar canoe
- easily obtained in Canada or USA but I cannot find a UK source.
Can anyone help?

http://www.canoesforsale.co.uk/ is a web shop fronting for "real" UK
supplier Brookbank.

They have a few kevlar models in the open canoe section.

Pete.

--
Nigel Winters