posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle

Default The Roll. Episode 14.

Well I got out in the 'wee' boaty today ( the I3 ) and one of my mates came
along in his new EZ. I asked him to line up to rescue me as I attempted my
roll. Did one, OK. 2 Ok. 3 - 4 - 5 OK! Still not happy as I was sinking the
paddle a lot even though I was getting up consistently. I then told him
that I was going to play about and just skull the paddle whilst upside down,
I stroked forward and back several times then rolled up !
Confidence boosted I hauled out the biggy, Perception Carolina. Had one go
and it was like trying to drag your arse out of bed after a night on the
vino, no chance. Only had one go and it was time to take the boats back up
the hill for scoff.
I'm getting there, may get out again on Thursday if I can skip painting the
house !

--
Muzz
my email is muzzmackay 'at' gmail 'dot' com