BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   [Advert] River Wye canoe transfer service (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/69618-%5Badvert%5D-river-wye-canoe-transfer-service.html)

kevin heath May 11th 06 09:26 PM

[Advert] River Wye canoe transfer service

Hi all,

I've just bought some roof bars for my taxi so I can now offer a canoe
transfer service for those who are canoeing on the River Wye.

I can pick up at most of the main landing areas between Ross on Wye and
Chepstow and take you and your canoe back to your car and starting point.

I can carry one canadian canoe or 3 kayaks. I also have cycle racks for
cyclists needing transfers.

I also give 20% discount on metered fares for canoeists and cyclists.

more details on 01600 775408 or www.monmouthtaxis.co.uk

thanks

Kevin