BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Mobile Adventure Canoes (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/64126-mobile-adventure-canoes.html)

Bill December 14th 05 08:04 AM

Mobile Adventure Canoes

Can't find any references to them on the Pyranha web site anymore.

Have they stopped making open boats?

Peter Clinch December 14th 05 10:09 AM

Mobile Adventure Canoes

Bill wrote:
Can't find any references to them on the Pyranha web site anymore.

Have they stopped making open boats?

Dunno, but still seem to be plenty of places listing them. For example,
http://www.canoekayaktrader.co.uk/Da...le%20Adventure
(this on basis of a quick Google, never done business with them)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

urchaidh December 14th 05 10:57 AM

Mobile Adventure Canoes

Bill wrote:
Can't find any references to them on the Pyranha web site anymore.

Have they stopped making open boats?

They used to have a seperate website at:

http://www.mobile-adventure.com/

but that now appears to redirect to the Pyranha website. I guess that
wouldn't be the case if they'd sold them. I haven'y heard about them
shutting down, that would be pretty big news. Guess you should give
'Pyrimula' a call and ask - let us know.

Rich December 14th 05 03:46 PM

Mobile Adventure Canoes

They were advertising in canoe focus this month and had a press release out
about new boats, - so guess they are still around. Can't help with the
website though.

Rich