BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   FREE Advertising - Sell you boat fast ------> Boat Agent <-------- (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/27814-free-advertising-sell-you-boat-fast-%3E-boat-agent-%3C.html)

Car Agent February 5th 05 07:39 PM

FREE Advertising - Sell you boat fast ------> Boat Agent <--------

Hello,

Boat Agent UK provide a free vehicle advertising service which help you to
sell your boat faster.

http://www.boatagent.co.uk/

Currently we receive approximately 40,000 hits per month - therefore your
boat will be viewed by lots of potential buyers each month.

Once again, our service is *FREE* and wont cost you a penny.

Sign up today and let us help you sell your boat.

http://www.boatagent.co.uk/

Regards

Boat Agent

P.S This is a free and new service - therefore we would be grateful if
you posted your replies to this thread letting us know how we can improve
our website.