BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   scotland paddle trip 14-28 feb (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/27709-scotland-paddle-trip-14-28-feb.html)

Cait February 2nd 05 01:26 PM

scotland paddle trip 14-28 feb

Hello

our supposed paddle trip to portugal/galicia is being reassessed as
the water levels are very low -
does anyone have any info on current river levels in scotland or
prospective levels for the coming weeks?
is the forecast wet and windy in the highlands or cold and icy?

we're looking (v desperately) for other options....

thanks
Cait

peter February 2nd 05 01:54 PM

Cait wrote:

does anyone have any info on current river levels in scotland or
prospective levels for the coming weeks?
is the forecast wet and windy in the highlands or cold and icy?

You'd be better off asking at http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum
You'll find plenty of people who can give you useful information there,
this group has been dead for some time.

Nigel Crompton February 2nd 05 05:47 PM

On 2 Feb 2005 05:54:22 -0800, "peter" wrote:

You'd be better off asking at http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum
You'll find plenty of people who can give you useful information there,
this group has been dead for some time.

You'd actually be better off interrogating SEPA's online realtime
(ish) river levels. See the SCA website (look it up) for the details