BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Tarpaulins (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/22779-tarpaulins.html)

John Hurkett September 15th 04 04:34 AM

Tarpaulins

I just found this excellent Company called Tarps-uk. They do "Hand
Made" Tarpaulins to your exact size requirements in Traditional 16oz
Green Canvas. Another speciality of Tarps-uk is "Ripstop" Synthetic
Canvas - Each one comes complete with Solid Brass Eyelets -with ropes
attached as standard. They are open for business 7 Days a week and
also do a full range of Polytarps - as well as a "Supertough" range
.... contact them at www.tarps.co.uk
John

Angus Robins September 15th 04 08:31 PM

Nice one!
Cheers.
om...
... contact them at www.tarps.co.uk
John

Martin Edwards September 21st 04 12:57 AM

do we get a prize if we guess where john works?

Joe Paddler September 21st 04 09:20 AM

Just found this excellent company have you?

A 'whois' lookup shows the name behind www.tarps.co.uk to be:

Domain Name:
tarps.co.uk

Registrant:
John Hurkett

Registrant's Address:
9 FAIRFIELD PARK - FIVE LANES
LAUNCESTON
CORNWALL
PL15 7RQ
GB

Sorry I never buy from spammers ...

... contact them at www.tarps.co.uk
John

Wilko September 21st 04 02:13 PM

Joe Paddler wrote:
Just found this excellent company have you?

Maybe he meant "foundED"... ;-)

A 'whois' lookup shows the name behind www.tarps.co.uk to be:

Domain Name:
tarps.co.uk

Registrant:
John Hurkett

Registrant's Address:
9 FAIRFIELD PARK - FIVE LANES
LAUNCESTON
CORNWALL
PL15 7RQ
GB

Sorry I never buy from spammers ...

Ditto here.

Another company that will never see my money.

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilko(a t)dse(d o t)nl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe