BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Jura ?????? (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/15040-jura.html)

Mike Buckley January 24th 04 05:56 PM

Jura ??????

Anyone got any experience of Jura? Specifically the West side, running South
to North.

I'm looking for camping suggestions, overview of conditions, tides etc - the
sort of detail I can't get from the pilot, charts or maps.

Links to trip-reports or the like appreciated as well as I can't seem to
find any.

Should anyone have info, but not want to "publish" it, I'd welcome input
privately on mikeDOTbuckleyjonesATbtinternet. (Obvious spam traps!)

Thanks - Mike.