BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   PLAYAK boat from bremgarten to Peak UK ? I'll 'pay' a free piece of PLAYAK Wear :-) (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/14965-playak-boat-bremgarten-peak-uk-ill-pay-free-piece-playak-wear.html)

Joempie PLAYAK October 5th 03 09:50 AM

PLAYAK boat from bremgarten to Peak UK ? I'll 'pay' a free piece of PLAYAK Wear :-)

Anyone visiting Bremgarten in the near future? I have to send a Riot
Dominatrix back to Peak UK and commercial international shipping is terribly
expensive...

Would be fantastic if someone from the UK were near Bremgarten or Zurich one
of these weeks and could take the boat to Peak UK.

As a way of saying thanks, I'll donate a free PLAYAK Wear hat, lycra shirt
or towel (see http://playak.biz ).

thanks in advance, joempie PLAYAK