BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   For Sale: Dry suit bottoms (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/14923-sale-dry-suit-bottoms.html)

Graeme Dods August 7th 03 02:09 PM

For Sale: Dry suit bottoms

I've got a pair of extra large Kogg dry suit bottoms I don't need any
more (I'm heading off to Australia, it's a wee bitty warm for them).
They are very similar to the current Kogg ones
www.kogg.co.uk/glacierbtms.html but they're in a slightly less
attractive light blue with purple reinforced bits (Rod Webster era
Kogg seemed to produce some dodgy colour schemes).

They haven't seen much use (I wimped out of regularly canoeing in the
serious cold not long after buying them) and are in good condition but
with one small scuff and hole on the seat where I fell on my arse at
the Roy Bridge get out (the hole is only in the reinforcing layer, so
it is still waterproof).

50 quid? Can be picked up from Edinburgh or posted wherever. I'll also
throw in a pair of Kogg pogies for free.

Email me at grdATgpdodsDOTcom