BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   2008 (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/94664-2008.html)

Mel Packer May 19th 08 03:44 AM

2008

Fixed it, never mind, got it to work on my vibe.

[email protected] May 19th 08 04:51 PM

2008

On Sun, 18 May 08, Mel Packer wrote:
got it to work on my vibe

How? ... and were $ involved? ... or drilling, hacking, and bending??

Rick --- just wondering

richard May 26th 08 01:32 PM

2008

Some of us find it hard to believe that you alone have/had/will have
this problem. WAY too many vehicles come with "roof racks" which have
no function other than increasing wind drag.

Please tell us what you did - I'm sure many would be grateful.

Thanks!